This workshop provides an introduction to Rasch analysis. It will suit those working in the measurement of outcomes in the health sciences, of attitudinal data in the social sciences, or in educational testing. It will take the form of hands-on tuition in using the Rasch Unidimensional Measurement Models (RUMM2030) software package. At the end of the two-and-a-half days workshop students should understand and be able to analyse data, using RUMM2030, for:
- Input of data into the RUMM2030 programme
- Testing for local dependency and unidimensionality assumptions
- Assessing scaling characteristics and fit to the Rasch model.
- Examining the category probability patterns for polytomous items
- Examining the targeting and reliability of the scale or test
- Assessing Differential Item Functioning
- Assessing Response Dependence